Having a heart surgical operation is a massive problem in itself. But an operated affected person was faced with an incredible and probably deadly complication on the operating table:
The 60-year-old man from Melbourne, Australia went to the hospital for emergency surgical treatment in 2018 to restore a tear in the inner layer of the wall of his aorta. The unusual case, which was presented over the weekend at the annual meeting of the European Anesthesiology Society, involved an affected person whose clinical records were slightly more difficult than usual. He had records of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), a lung disease that contributed to this uncommon accident.
So how precisely did a fire start in his chest? Because of COPD, the man had air pockets in the lungs referred to as bubbles. During the surgery, a doctor by accident punctured the bubbles, which caused air to leak from the lungs. To stop breathing issues in the course of surgery, medical doctors multiplied the quantity of oxygen in the patient’s anesthesia. A surgical tool used via doctors gave off a spark – and the combination of it and the supplemental oxygen caused the dry surgical pack to burn inner the patient’s chest.
Man's chest Live Cheak up
Incredibly, the surgical team not only managed to put out the fire, however the affected person managed to get out of his operation. What could be even more surprising, however, is that this is not the first time that the breast of an operated affected person has caught fire. This has already happened six times before.